Gold Mine Ridge
UP TO 24+- ACRES Available! Starting At $59,800
IN THE SANDHILLS STATE FOREST ON SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN
DISCOVER YOUR FREEDOM IN SOUTH CAROLINA
ONE DAY ONLY SATURDAY
Magical Views of the Sandhills State Forest
Located in the Midland Gold Country of South Carolina Sandhills
*PRIVATE STATE FOREST FRONTAGE
*PRISTINE SANDY BUBBLING STREAMS
*MAGICAL LONG-RANGE VIEWS
SURROUNDED BY THE STATE FOREST!
*Survey in-process call for exact acreage and pricing
Come enjoy The Ranches at Gold Mine Ridge in the beautiful Sandhill State Forest on Sugarloaf Mountain, known locally as “The Mountain”. The Ranches at Gold Mine Ridge is a truly unique property completely surrounded by the forest offering panoramic views, rushing creeks, 13 stocked ponds, over 60 miles of horseback trails, hiking trails, and plenty of areas for hunting. Don’t miss out on this very rare opportunity to own land within a State Forest and use your tract of land how you want to at unbelievable prices!
Reserve Your Priority Appointment Today! 843-483-8689
- Fully useable 12-acre getaway
- 900 ft. of bubbling Sandy Beach Creek frontage
- Endless sweeping views
- Unbelievable 1,750 feet of State Forest Frontage
- Endless hiking trails & steps to multiple stocked crystal clear sandy bottom ponds!
One Day Pricing:
One of a Kind: 18 ACRE RANCH ESTATE
- 800 linear feet adjoining the State Forest
- 2,000 feet of water frontage on Gold Springs Creek!
- Breathtaking long-range views!
- Ready to use level pasture land
One Day Pricing:
5.03 ACRES ON TOP OF THE RIDGE ADJOINING THE STATE FOREST
- Own this amazing unrestricted side of “the mountain”
- Beautiful unobstructed panoramic views of the Majestic Sandhill Forest
- Enjoy walking from your backyard to hiking, fishing, sandy ponds, and horseback riding
These Large Estate properties are ready for you to use as you wish…TODAY! Camp, build, or hold as an investment! Take advantage of this truly rare opportunity to buy within a State Park! A very limited number of properties are available in this untouched sportsman’s paradise.